Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Where are my Sliders in W2K

  1. #1
    Inactive Member catbalou's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 28th, 2000
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Hello,
    just installed my XL in Win2K. Everythings seemed to work. Now I see that there are sliders for WavePlay 1 to 8 and Line 2. Where is my Line 1, CD, Midi, etc. Sliders on this new Mixer. How can I record and why is the basic loudness of the CD such high (only use out on 1) Where can I adjust input loudness.
    Sorry - it's a lot of questions.
    Thanks for any reply.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Thorsten Kowalski's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2nd, 2000
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think you have to do this with the Windows mixer.

    There are sliders for CD etc.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •